Friday, May 7, 2010

He's 23!

Happy Birthday, Amit!

Today's Amit's birthday. It totally snuck up on me this year, but I still got him a present, so it was okay. ;-) I still can't believe its here. We're getting old... fast! You know what's crazy? This is the 7th birthday that I've celebrated with him.

I totally love this guy. He has a crazy love of hiking and now of the ocean, too. It almost borders on the edge of obsession. He knows how to make me laugh and sometimes does it without even trying. He enjoys school and dentistry and never hesitates to get involved in school organizations. He's amazing with our friends' kids, which is so much fun for me to watch. The best part is that even when he frustrates me, he usually ends up making me feel better and laugh about it. There are so many things I could say, but for your sakes I'll avoid being too mushy and save them for another day. Instead, I'll show you just a few of my favorite photos of my wonderful husband.

Pictures like this totally capture why I love him!
This was taken on our whale watching trip.
Someone obviously LOVES hiking!
I seriously have dozens of photos of the two of these guys. 
Amit is Max's #1 person... and I think the feeling is mutual.
Thank goodness he doesn't mind when I pig out on food...
He loves his Ribfest.
And last, but not least...
My favorite photo from our wedding.
 Happy birthday, honey! Thanks for marrying me and turning my life into an adventure... I've loved every minute of it! (Oh yeah, and thanks for letting me take you to BWW for your birthday dinner. I can't wait!!)



1 comment: