Friday, June 28, 2013

Celebrating Mike's Graduation

The real reason we went home at the beginning of June, was to celebrate Mike's graduation from high school. It's still hard to believe that the little guy we would visit in Louisville and Baltimore is now a college student. (Lucky for him all of my old pictures are packed right now.) But seriously, where did all that time go?

With our favorite graduate!
Lauren and Mike had WAY too much fun making fun of my "shortness"!
I'm 5'8"!
Gina got some great photos!
I love this one!
And of course I had to force my immediate family to take some pictures.
When you give the camera to Nate, they turn out a little funky...

To make it a REAL party, they had a giant inflatable game (I have to turn the photos into a slideshow for that one) and karaoke. We had a little too much fun with the karaoke...
Karaoke Time!
After warming up the mic, Bruce and Mike did a nice little duet...
They were intense!

Before the end of the night, we had to get a cousin group photo.

It was such a fun graduation party! We always have a great time when we get together, but the karaoke definitely made it even crazier! I'm very blessed to have some awesome cousins. We're all so proud of the man Mike is becoming and can't wait to see what the future has in store for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment