Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year, New Recipes

Wow, it's hard to believe it's January 2012 already! I'm hoping this month goes by quickly, since January 30th is Match Day. We've narrowed our choices to Burlington, VT (the Match) and Bangor, ME (February interview). Yikes!! We're starting to get a little crazy/nervous/excited around here. I've been doing lots of praying for calmness and peace until we know what is happening. I hate the waiting part. I'm too much of a control freak. Oh, and I've been cooking/browsing Pinterest. I figure what better way is there to take my mind off the next few weeks of waiting than by trying some new recipes!

BTW - Mom, make sure you sign onto Pinterest so you can steal these!

It was so good!
Thai Cucumber Salad
It was delicious!

We also got some of our favorites, to take a break from all that cooking.
Not Your Average Joe's Buffalo Chicken Pizza
and a Blueberry Pancake cupcake from Treat.

We also made some energy bites, found here. They're really good, but we'll tweak the recipe a bit next time. So stay tuned for that amazing recipe, among many others!  Hope you aren't salivating too much after reading this... Our menu this week includes enchiladas, more Thai chicken pizza, tacos, and whatever else I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment