Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A New Year's Resolution

Okay, I'll admit this resolution is way premature, but I figured why wait to implement it until after the New Year?

I've been thinking about how hard it is to keep everyone up to date when we're separated by a huge distance, a time change, and our own crazy schedules. I feel like I have been horrible at keeping in touch with everyone and I miss being able to see you all whenever I want! That is why I decided to make this my first New Year's Resolution - to create a blog about our life here in Boston. I hope that this will make it easier for you to find out what we are doing, since we constantly find new places to explore in New England.

So here goes... I promise to give you some great stories, if you promise to be patient with me as I try to figure out this new project!

1 comment:

  1. Dad (and you know which one)October 13, 2009 at 8:09 PM

    Fan-freakin'-tastic! I love it, Heather.

    ReplyDelete