Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Decked Out Halls

Christmas definitely snuck up on us this year. It is still so hard to believe it came and went already. We enjoyed our first Christmas in Boston, though. We've had our decorations up since just after Thanksgiving. Decorating our home was a fun way to celebrate the end of Amit's board exam study time. Christmas is our favorite holiday and Martha Stewart is my homemaker hero, so I was ready to go all out. I tried (quite successfully) to make some handmade ornaments to decorate our new 7 foot tree! The last few years I have made Christmas craft day into a tradition with Dylan and Krissy, but this year Amit had to substitute for them. I'm rather sad that everything is going to have to be put away in a few more weeks... but it is definitely tacky to have Christmas decorations up too long!

Since not everyone can be in Boston to see our holiday paradise, I thought I'd take a few photos to share:
Our beautiful tree
Our fuzzy Christmas pals...
From my holiday tradition with Krissy!
A couple ornaments handmade by me!!
Showcasing our collection of Christmas decor
So that's just a taste of our Christmas decor! Guess you'll just have to stop by if you want to see the rest of it.  ;-)









No comments:

Post a Comment